Thanks to proven and unique bending system with maximum angle of 165° with large stroke and high working speeds our machines offer high flexibility and very fast bending, hemming and cutting.
The bender has a robust steel frame construction that ensures high machine stability. The bending bar is attached on the underside via a rigid kinematic lever mechanism that allows the sheet to be bent. The top bar opens up to a height of 200 mm.
The bending machines are equipped with Siemens programmable units, longitudinal shears and programmable stops for sheet metal feed to individual bends. The drive is ensured by an electro-hydraulic unit that is easy to control, ensuring high productivity, fluidity and stability in the production process.
Our machines are designed to be as maintenance-free as possible. Service is limited to cleaning the machine, replenishing and hydraulic fluid checking and occasional adjustments.
Bending machines for 2 mm thickness or more are featuring manual or hydraulic movement of the upper bar. The bending accuracy is ± 2 ° for bend stroke and ± 0.5 mm movement of the stopping edge.
To meet the demanding requirements of all customers, we are able to equip the bending machine with almost any devices or modify the machine to given specifics. For instance the upper bar can be equipped with a hardened, split bending edge with radius R2 or other size.
- Bender size: 3 to 8m
- Sheet metal thickness: 0.1mm to 4mm
- Stroke (standard): up to 200mm
- Bending angle: 145 ° standard, possible up to 165 °
- Other machine parameters on request
Welding, MIG method up to 500A
- Size 30x2500x8000, weight of weldment max 1000kg
Wet painting - standard spraying
- Maximum part size 1000 x 2000 mm
Montage of complete assemblies, subassemblies or individual parts
- Mechanical parts, including electrical, hydraulic or pneumatic connections
Processing of metal sheet parts
- Cutting and bending of metal sheet up to 1.5mm and length up to 6m
- Cutting up to 5mm max. Length 3m
- Welding of cut and bent parts into frame weldment
- Curling of metal sheet 4,5x1300mm
MCV 1270 SPEED
- Maximum part size 1270 x 610 x 720 mm
- Working table size 1500 x 670 mm
- Maximum turning diameter 254mm
- Maximum turning length 572mm
- Spindle passage 63,5mm
FNG 40 CNC 3-axis
- Maximum part size 120 x 850 x 700 mm
- Working table size 600 x 400 mm
- Engraving CNC is suitable for machining of non-ferrous metals, plastics and wood
- Maximum panel size 600 x 600 x 100 mm
- Threads M3 to M12
- Maximum part size 800 x 300 x 350 mm
- Working table size 250 x 1250 mm
Conventional milling machines
Vertical grinder BPV 300/1500
- Maximum part size 300 x 300 x 1500 mm